If any user wishes to buy a product whose price has been quoted, then on the product single page, there’ll be an inquiry form that will allow the user to send his/her inquiry for the product. The product author will receive a mail for the inquiry and will contact the customer accordingly.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Display the “Add to Quote” button on all products or on selected Categories.
- Show quote button on the shop page, product category page, and single product page.
- List all the quotes on the quoted product page.
- Admin can hide the product prices.
- Allows you to hide add to cart button on the shop page.
- Collect Name and email along with inquiry message.
Feature for vendors to hide product price
- Displays Inquiry cart on the cart page.
- Quote the products according to user roles
- Members can browse the quoted product list from a dedicated page.
- Allows you to change the labels of buttons.
- Allows you to add additional CSS.