The shortcode lists all the events, it can work with any theme and is really easy to set up and customize. The settings pages let you select how you want the event displayed.
Free Plugin Features
- Fully Responsive
- Cross Browsers support ( Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera )
- SEO Friendly & Compatible with SEO plugins.
- Multilingual Translation – Internationalized Supported
- Completely Ajaxified for super smooth browsing
- Add, manage, and categorize event listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered event listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage event listings.
- Allow event listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live event listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that attendees can register for the events.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow attendees to be alerted to new events matching their search.
- Allow logged-in organizers to view, edit, mark canceled or delete their active event listings.
- RSS Feeds
- Event categories
- Easily create custom event field (e.g. dress code)
- Assign event locations and view events by location
- Widgets for Recents, Upcoming, Featured Events
- Plenty of template tags and shortcodes for use in your posts and pages
- Caching Support
- Developer-friendly code, Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
- Debug Mode for Developers
- Actively maintained and supported
- Lots of documentation and tutorials
The plugin comes with several shortcodes to output events in various formats, and since it’s built with Custom Post Types you are free to extend it further through themes.