Planning to create a WordPress website but are confused with the WordPress Plugins required for your website? A variety of plugins are available in the market and all have their specialization. As we all know that WordPress Plugin is an excellent tool for adding any extra functionality to the website. Besides, you can explore the best plugins for your website that best suit your niche. In the article, we will discuss the free and premium WordPress plugins that you should use to make your website more functional. We are going to describe the best plugins in their respective categories and you can choose according to your requirement.
Let’s Explore some most popular Free and Premium WordPress Plugins best for your website.
Free and Premium WordPress Plugins
1. Gravity Form
As we all know that the contact form is necessary for any website.
You can use any basic plugin for the creation of a contact form on a WordPress Website, but if you need to create a form with an advanced field then Gravity Form is the best WordPress plugin. You can create an advanced form quickly within a minute just configure your form and embed it into your WordPress website. It has great features and you can use this plugin for multiple form creation. Moreover, 3 kinds of add-on options are available Basic Form Add-Ons, ProForm Add-Ons, and Elite Add-ons.
- Create great online forms swiftly and quickly among Gravity Form and WordPress.
- It has 30+ Ready to Use Form Fields.
- Conditional Logic: Allow to the creation of a form with a show and hide a field, section, page, or submit button.
- The user interface of Gravity form is better than other free plugins, it is styled beautifully.
- Gravity Forms has mobile-friendly styling and responsive form which display perfectly on all devices.
- It protects from spamming.
2. Yoast SEO
Every WordPress Website needs an SEO plugin for its website and when we are searching for an SEO plugin, the first name forever comes to mind is “Yoast SEO” as it is One of the most popular plugins for WordPress. Its interface is user-friendly which makes it easier to use for beginners. It helps to get more visitors to your website from google and bing, Get more engagement from social media, and readers engagement. If you are a beginner then you must read its document/tutorial guide. These guides have explained each step to start with there. Keep an eye on all pages manually.
- Optimize for keywords, Keyword phrases, and other words.
- Internal linking suggestions.
- Preview your page in Google.
- No outdated content, always keep an eye on the pages.
- Readability check: Investigate the readability of the text you wrote and calculate the Flesch Reading Ease score.
- Full control over your breadcrumbs.
- Works well in the Block editor and Classic editor.
- Redirect manager.
3. Jetpack by WordPress.com
Jetpack is the most powerful WordPress plugin as it comes with a great feature of Security: Make your website secure, performance: improve website speed, and site management: Completely optimized for your visitor. As it has various features, you can manage and use them the way you want to use them by enabling and disabling options.
- Jetpack is extremely optimized for performance.
- Highly secure for your website and keep your website safe 24/7.
- Increase traffic and revenue.
- Make updates to your Jetpack site at any time, from any device.
- You can schedule your content for social media.
4. Wordfence Security
Wordfence security plugin for WordPress Websites focuses on providing the best security for your website. The most popular WordPress Firewall and Security Scanner helps to give protection against Malware and firewall as well as secure your website data i.e. doesn’t affect encryption, can’t leak data, and can’t be bypassed. Real-time checking your website and alert if it finds any issue.
- WordPress Firewall: Blocks malicious traffic.
- Blocking Features: This will block unknown hackers.
- Login Security Features: It provides Two-Factor Authentication for login.
- Security scanning features Scan the website in an effective manner.
- Leaked Password Protection.
- Manage Live Traffic.
- With the source code verification, Wordfence repaired hacked files.
- Two-Factor Authentication.
5. W3 Total Cache
The speed of each website is very important and to maintain your website performance better, you must use W3 Total Cache which improves and enhance your website appearance, make it SEO friendly, and reduces loading time by using CDN Content Delivery Network integration. It allows caching abilities like Page Cache, Database Cache, Browser Cache, and Object Cache.
- Helps to improve website performance and conversation which improve the ranking of your website.
- Reduced page Load time.
- Optimized rendering process.
- Enhance the user experience.
- The W3 Total Cache WordPress plugin is compatible with shared/ VPN /Dedicated and private hosting.
- Support Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Minify inline, embedded, or 3rd party CSS.
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk.
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk.
For Website Backup, you must use UpdraftPlus WordPress Plugin, the Best plugin for website backup and restoration. It helps to save your website from hacking, server crashes, and unwanted issues that destroy your website. It is the most trusted, easy-to-use, and comprehensive WordPress plugin. With a single click, you can save your database and files moreover backup directly into your Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, etc. It comes in both Free and premium versions.
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs.
- Highly rated and trusted plugin at wordpress.org.
- Compatible with Multi-sites.
- Proven to backup your website up to 100GB.
- Has been tested on over 1 million sites.
- Allow to set up an automatic schedule.
- Reporting, Monitoring, and Scheduling.
- Restoring, Recovering, and Migrating.
Elementor, The Leading, and most popular WordPress Page builder plugin. Offers live edit option with unlimited designs. You can create your web pages with the help of page builder elements. Create a perfectly pixel-perfect design with no need to know coding skills.
Elementor Interface is easy to use for any developer and designer you can do live editing and design your page using the Drag and drop option.
- Elementor has the fastest, most spontaneous editor in WordPress.
- It has 300+ Built Templates.
- More than 90+ Widgets are available you can use them to create your buttons, headlines, forms, etc. You can do anything.
- Perfectly responsive editing.
- With this Builder, you can edit any part of the website without using the code.
- It has an Autosave option, no need to click on the save button it is autosave and backup continuously.
- Enhanced Background Images.
8. Slider Revolution
Slider Revolution is one of the most popular plugins of all. It is essential for any website as it enhances the look and beautifies your image slider. Perfectly work for any sort of slider whether its hero images, header slider, or carousel. Its interface is easy to use for the developer by using Drag and Drop you can create your slider. It is a completely responsive slider plugin and is mobile-friendly for all devices.
- Complete Graphical User Interface.
- Drag and Drop option makes it a super easy slider.
- Responsive and Mobile friendly slider.
- Full Control over Styles, Animations, and Transitions.
- Optimized for Android & Apple Devices.
- Lots of “Ready to Use” Styles are included.
If you are planning to create your online store and start your business online, must try WooCommerce, the most flexible and open-source plugin for the creation of an eCommerce WordPress website. It comes with a free and pro version. Initially, you can start with the free version. Just need to install and configure the plugin. For the store, the owner has the right to sell anything from anywhere. Completely compatible with WordPress Website.
- The owner can sell anything from Physical products to Digital downloads.
- No limit, you can customize anything as you have full control of your website it is completely open-source.
- Compatible with countless WordPress themes.
- Built-in blogging.
- You can add as many products as you want to sell.
- An unlimited number of photos you can display.
- Product sorting and filtering option.
10. Smush Image Compression and Optimization
Smush Image Compression and Optimization WordPress plugin is the most trusted and award-winning plugin with a user-friendly interface and is used to automatically resize and optimize all the images and improve the performance of your website. It gives you the flexibility to control image optimization.
- Lighting Speed CDN.
- Lazy Load Your Images.
- Optimize Huge Images.
- Incorrect Size Image Detection.
- Bulk Smush.
- Image Max Size Limit.
- Compress any Image in any Directory.
- Automated Optimization.
- Gutenberg Block Integration.
- Multisite Compatible.
Conclusion On WordPress Plugins
In this article, we discussed the essential free and premium WordPress plugins required for any startup website. All have their importance to make your website fully functional. Be with us and we’ll share more information in our upcoming blogs. Leave a comment below and let us know what’s working best for you!
Gamification Plugins For Your WordPress Site